We hope you will be extremely happy with your purchase, however if you wish to return an item please follow the instruction below:
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Ensure you return your order within the 14 days return period and that your item(s) are unworn, unwashed and undamaged with all tags intact.
Take your package(s) to your nearest Post Office or Royal Mail Delivery Centre. Remember to retain a proof of postage receipt until you’ve been credited for your return. Revie London is not responsible for items lost in transit.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are returning your order.
Please return delivery to: 3-4 Wells Terrace, N4 3JU, London, United Kingdom.
CAN I TRACK MY RETURN?
- Yes, at any point you can enter your reference number at the Royal Mail Tracked Returns Portal(www.royalmail.com/track-your-item) and find out where your parcel is.
- Please allow up to up to 14 working days from the day your item has been received back into our warehouse for your refund to be issued back into your account. This allows time to receive and process your return, for your bank or PayPal to get the funds back into your account. You will receive an email from us once your refund has been completed.
- If you have not received your refund after 20 days, please email email@example.com and we will deal with your inquiry immediately.
CAN I USE MY OWN RETURNS METHOD?
- Yes, but this will be at your own expense.
- Please retain a proof of postage receipt until you’ve been credited for your return. Revie London is not responsible for items lost in transit.
WHAT IF I AM OUTSIDE THE 14 DAY RETURNS PERIOD?
- If you return your purchase after 14 days (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right to refuse you a refund.
- We can offer exchanges for the item in an alternative size or colour.
Back to Home